Sunday, May 11, 2008

Multitasking....




I have never been a great multi-tasker.I mean I can talk on the phone and tie my shoes but thats about all the talent I have.I just don't have the necessary attention span for multitasking.However I work with the greatest multi-tasker I have ever seen! I admit when I first saw it I was like "do you know you have laundry soap all over the floor in between the u-scans, all down your pants and all over your shoe?" (this women must be crazy)but then I came to the realization that my co-worker(whom I adore) is indeed a genius multi-tasker! She not only was watching all six u-scans but she was cleaning the floor her shoes and doing her laundry all at the same time!Wow if only I could learn her secret to success in multitasking I could enjoy more free time and get more done.

2 comments:

Stardaisy said...

Multi tasking is kinda a waste of time. You can do 4 things at once but they are only 1/4 as good as you could do it if you just did the thing at a time.

Crystal said...

i can totally multitask