Friday, May 16, 2008

I Love Pink!


If you know me then you already know that pink is my favorite color and sometimes yellow.So you can imagine my delight when I saw pink bathroom tissue!Yes thats right I said pink bathroom tissue!So naturally I had to buy it because it was pink!I got this beautiful bathroom tissue from the local Walmart.Oh and it is also Cashmere bathroom tissue which is my favorite kind.So now my favorite bathroom tissue is offered in my favorite color!25 cents from each purchase will be contributed to the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation(at $7 you think they could contribute more).

5 comments:

Cerulean said...

dyed toilet paper can cause yeast infections.

Ugly Artwork said...

Yes, be careful putting dyes on your hoo-hoo!

Stardaisy said...

It's cool looking but I remember when they banned colored toilet paper saying it was to hard on our septic tanks etc.

Colleen said...

yes cashmere has altered the formula and it is no longer harmful to septic tanks or people without allergies.

Crystal said...

i didnt mind it felt good on my hoo hoo