Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Heinous Act!




It has been sooo incredibly hot and muggy!I can't stand it and to top it all off I am so desperate that I have unknowingly been using a floor fan that has been sprayed on by Winston!I found out just a few minutes ago after I have already washed my white fan that he sprayed on so Debbie could use it.Now I am way to hot and tired to clean the floor fan so I have to use the disgusting thing another night before I can clean it!Think about it I am having pissy air blown on me! Yet it is preferable to sleeping without it in this horrendous heat and humidity! Below is a picture of the culprit of the previously mentioned heinous act!

5 comments:

Westy Copeland said...

a long time ago my husband wore underwear to work that he discovered had been sullied in the very same manner. He had to take an early lunch hour, walk to Target, and purchase new undies. Oh, those nasty cats and their heinous acts!

Ugly Artwork said...

Ha ha, he found a way to piss on you!

I always thought they didn't do that if they were fixed.

Stardaisy said...

Awe you can't be mad at him. Look how cute he is!

Crystal said...

i agree with mon how can u get mad when hes soo cute

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.